Developer: Bela Inkster
Publisher: Inkster Games
Genre: Party Games
A game of bad language, crazy drawings and hilarious mistakes.
From the creators of F**k. The Game – the original Aussie swearing game.
What’s it about
- Get creative and draw your friends faces (and more) to use in your game.
- Take turns to flip over a card and shout the answer based on a few simple, yet tricky, rules.
- Your card could be a colour, a swear word, or even your own face!
- Each card is designed to mess with your head – the more mistakes, the more laughs.
- Get it wrong or take too long, and you’ll be forced to pick up cards.
- The first player to lose all their cards wins!
Some of the cards use a psychological phenomenon – called the Stroop effect – to mess with your head and delay your brain’s response.
- Mess with your heads – A tricky combination of colours, swear words and pictures will confuse even your smartest of friends.
- Make it your game – Use the scratch cards to create your own rules using words and pictures, then keep them for future games. No drawing skills needed!
- Choose your challenge – With a variety of extra challenge cards to add to the mix, no round will ever be the same.
- Get creative – Your creations using out patented scratch cards are the real star in this game. But don’t worry, no drawing skills are needed!
- Insult your friends – swear at your friends and family without offending them.