- Ticket / Badges are non-refundable (except where applicable under relevant legislation / regulations), are non-transferrable and cannot be reproduced, resold, or upgraded.
- Badges are limited to six (6) per transaction. Please note, if you purchase over the badge limit, PAX has the right to cancel your badges.
- No replacement of lost, stolen, or forgotten badges.
- Badges purchased by Australian residents prior to midnight (12am) 20 August 2023 will be delivered via registered mail.
- You need to be over 18 to use a credit card to purchase a badge and over 15 to attend PAX without a parent or guardian
- You agree you could be recorded and photographed and agree that we can use such recordings and photographs for marketing purposes
- You obey the Rules of PAX: (1) drugs are bad, (2) don’t steal, (3) don’t punch or kick people, (4) no cheating, (5) don’t harass anyone and (6) don’t mess with things that aren’t yours.
- If you need to apply for a badge refund due to Covid-19, you must contact us within seven (7) days and provide a medical certificate. Any applications for refunds past this point will not be accepted.
PAX Aus Badge Purchase - Terms & Conditions
Quick Start Guide
The Long Version
Resale and Refunds
The unauthorized resale or attempted resale of the badge is prohibited and will constitute a forfeiture of the badge without compensation. Each badge must be used by the same person for each day of the Event.
PAX Aus will only offer a refund or exchange of a badge if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event) or to the extent otherwise required by law.
PAX Aus will provide a refund or exchange of badge to any customer who feels unwell and has been directed by a medical professional to stay at home. To request a refund or exchange of badge please email [email protected] with a medical certificate or applicable evidence on or before 15 October 2023. Any requests after this date will not be processed.
Approved media and content creator applicants are entitled to a refund of a purchased badge if requested by email to our PR agency Rocket Comms by the badge mailout deadline of Tuesday, 15th August at [email protected]. Any applications for refunds past this point will not be accepted.
Badges are limited to six (6) per badge type. If you require more than six badges, you must notify us or your order may be cancelled. This is to prevent scalping.
It is a condition of sale that minors do not purchase PAX badges. PAX Australia has restricted content so anyone 14 years or under at the time of PAX must be accompanied by a parent and/or guardian during the event.
Children 6 and under can enter free without a badge, provided they're accompanied by an adult.
Due to classifications legislation, you must bring photo ID and proof of age when you attend or you may be restricted from entering PAX Aus.
MA15+ games can only be played by those 15 and over. R18+ games can only be viewed or played by those 18 and over.
Badge Delivery and Pick Up
If you purchase badges prior to our cut-off date of 20 August 2023 they will be delivered to you via registered mail with dispatch commencing September 2023. Purchasers are responsible for ensuring the correct mailing information is provided at time of purchase and PAX does not take any responsibility for incorrect information provided. PAX Aus is not responsible for unforeseen shipping delays by Australia Post.
Badges purchased after this time and international badge purchases will be available for collection from the badge collection desk at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre on the day of the event.
Each badge holder must register their badge with their individual details in order to activate the badge.
The Event’s operating hours, schedules, guests and speakers are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Each badge is a revocable license to attend the Event.
All panels, autographing, photo ops, special events, show features and performances are subject to availability and access is not guaranteed and/or may require an additional fee.
Photos and Videos
In purchasing this badge and in consideration for being admitted to the Event, each badge holder consents to being recorded (by audio, visual and/or other means) and authorizes and permits RX Global, Penny Arcade and their designees which include but are not limited to all sponsors, exhibitors and contractors to use and authorize the use of his/her name, voice, likeness and all reproductions thereof by any means and in all media now and hereafter know for all purposes worldwide in perpetuity
Holder agrees not to make any recordings of any kind at designated activities without the express written permission of RX Global and Penny Arcade.
Each badge holder agrees to comply with all rules and regulations of the event.
Solicitation of show exhibitors is strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to deny entry or remove from the Event facilities any person who in our sole and absolute discretion is behaving or threatening to behave in a manner which we reasonably consider to be disruptive of the Event.
The Attendee acknowledges there are hazards and risks of physical injury or illness to Attendees of the Event and that not all such hazards or risks can be fully eliminated. By accepting this badge and attending the Event, the Attendee freely and voluntarily agrees to assume the full risk of bodily injury or property damage, regardless of severity, or death that Attendee may sustain as a result of attending the Event, whether or not caused by the negligence or gross negligence of RX Global.
The badge holder also hereby releases RX Global, Penny Arcade and their agents/designees from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property, infringement of any right or any other claim or course of action of any kind.
A valid visa may be required to enter Australia. For information about visas contact the Australian Embassy in your country.
We do not issue Letters of Invitation to visitors that wish to attend PAX Aus. ‘Your Order Confirmation for PAX Aus’ that is automatically generated and sent via email after purchasing a badge should be used by visitors when they are applying for a visa to enter Australia.
Lost or Stolen Badges
RX Global is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten badges.
• You are purchasing your badges for this Event from:
Reed Exhibitions Australia ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
ABN: 47 000 142 921
Email: [email protected]
• The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of Lup Events as an agent for the Event Organiser:
eMatter Technologies Pty Ltd t/a Lup Events Australia
ABN: 27 093 085 977
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1300 884 226
Address: GPO Box 647, Brisbane QLD 4001
• All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
• Charges to your credit card will appear as Reed Exhibitions Australia PL
I have read, understand, and agree to the cancellation policy and liabilities listed above