Tickets and/or badges (“Badges”) for the event (“Event”) are non-refundable (except where applicable under relevant legislation/ regulations) and non-transferable and cannot be reproduced, resold, or upgraded
- PAX Aus. will only offer a refund or exchange of a badge if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event) or to the extent otherwise required by law
- PAX Aus. will provide refund or exchange of badge to any customers who is unable to travel to the event due to travel restrictions in relation to COVID-19
- PAX Aus. will provide refund or exchange of badge to any customer who is quarantined at the direction of a medical professional (with applicable evidence) in relation to COVID-19
Further to this
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated all liability is limited to the amount for which the badge was purchased. Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange
- Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) PAX Aus. will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of the event, including travel and accommodation expenses
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation
- In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase
- PAX Aus will take all necessary precautions for public health and follow national and local health guidelines, but badges cannot be cancelled, refunded, or exchanged unless directly impacted in the above listed ways or in other ways applicable to our refund policy
Badge holders assume all risk incidental to participation in all activities, loss or damage to property and release management, its employees, and agents against any claims
In purchasing this badge and in consideration for being admitted to the Event, the holder consents to being recorded (by audio, visual and/or other means) for exhibition and exploitation by any means in all media now known or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity
Holder also hereby: (1) releases RX Global, Penny Arcade and their agents/designees from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property, infringement of any right or any other claim or course of action of any kind; (2) authorizes and permits RX Global, Penny Arcade and their designees which include but are not limited to all sponsors, exhibitors and contractors to use and authorize the use of his/her name, voice, likeness and all reproductions thereof by any means and in all media now and hereafter know for all purposes worldwide in perpetuity; and (3) agrees to comply with all rules and regulations of the event
Holder agrees not to make any recordings of any kind at designated activities without the express written permission of RX Global and Penny Arcade. We reserve the right to deny entry or remove from the Event facilities any person who in our sole and absolute discretion is behaving or threatening to behave in a manner which we reasonably consider to be disruptive of the Event
Badges are limited to six (6) per badge type. If you require more than six badges, you must notify us or your order may be cancelled. This is to prevent scalping.
The unauthorized resale or attempted resale of the badge is prohibited and will constitute a forfeiture of the badge without compensation. Each badge must be used by the same person (the “Attendee”) for each day of the Event. The Attendee of the event must be 15 years of age or older to attend the Event on their own, or, if younger they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 years of age or older with their own badge. Children 6 and under can enter free without a badge, provided they're accompanied by an adult. Due to classifications legislation you must bring photo ID and proof of age when you attend or you may be restricted from entering PAX Aus. In addition, each badge holder must register their badge with their individual details in order to activate the badge and adhere to safety requirements including Covid-19 regulations.
If you purchase badges prior to our cut off date of 21 August 2022 they will be delivered to you via registered mail with dispatch commencing September 2022. Badges purchased after this time and international badge purchases will be available for collection from the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre Box Office on the day of the event.
The Event’s operating hours, schedules, guests and speakers are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Each badge is a revocable license to attend the Event
All panels, autographing, photo ops, special events, show features and performances are subject to availability and access is not guaranteed and/or may require an additional fee. Content at the Event may restrict access to Attendees based on their age according to relevant legislation/regulations (such as R18+ games)
RX Global is not responsible for lost or stolen badges. The Attendee acknowledges there are hazards and risks of physical injury or illness to Attendees of the Event and that not all such hazards or risks can be fully eliminated. By accepting this badge and attending the Event, the Attendee freely and voluntarily agrees to assume the full risk of bodily injury or property damage, regardless of severity, or death that Attendee may sustain as a result of attending the Event, whether or not caused by the negligence or gross negligence of RX Global
I have read, understand, and agree to the cancellation policy and liabilities listed above